Duke Cannon Big Ass Lump of Coal (Smells like mischief & shenanigans)
Legend has it St. Nick used to reward misbehaving children with bundles of twigs, bags of salt, and strings of garlic. Considering these alternatives, a lump of fossil fuel doesn't sound half bad. Duke Cannon honors this tradition with his Big Ass Lump of Coal - a premium soap formulated with activated charcoal and featuring the masculine scent of bergamot and black pepper. It's the best way to clean up after mischief and shenanigans.
- 3x bigger and better smelling that traditional lumps of coal
- Made in the USA by humans, not elves
- May encourage mischief and/or general tomfoolery
- A rich, masculine scent of bergamot and black pepper that smells nice, not naughty
- According to Cindy in Accounting, this is a "super cute" gift for guys.